Welcome to Bombaii Cutters
Voted Kirkland’s favorite hair salon, Bombaii Cutters features a unique, fun environment, created by master stylists. When you’re looking for the latest trending styles, our team of talented stylists are the ones to trust!
We are back to doing all of our services here at Bombaii including shampooing and blow drying!
HOW WE’RE RESPONDING TO COVID-19
We care deeply about the safety of our customers, employees, and stylists. Learn more about the steps we’re taking in our salon.
We’re back open for business! After being forced closed since MARCH 16TH by the State of Washington due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re very happy to be able to reopen and see our amazing clients again!
Bombaii Cutters has and continues to be proud of the effort that we take for the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. With the reopening of the salon and the current COVID-19 infection. We take these protocols and procedures very seriously.
Here’s what you may expect: updated July 1st, 2021
We are now taking walk-in clients 7 days a week.
IF you choose to schedule an online appointment with us, 72 hours advance notice is needed. All online appointments need to be confirmed by us via phone. If you don’t hear from us, please give us a callback.
You are free to wait outside in our beach chairs or inside until your Stylist is ready for you…..Just check-in at the front desk first.
MASKS are required to be worn for all Clients and Stylist’s that are not vaccinated.
- We will have a handwashing station and sanitizer to wash your hands in our restroom. TOUCH-LESS SOAP DISPENSER and disposable paper towels are available for use. We also have hand sanitizers at every station inside of salon and one outside on the wall by the door.
- Bombaii offers a week service guarantee, any adjustments needed, feel free to call and let us know you need to come back in for a complimentary adjustment.. It’s been a long time since many have been in, and at times clients’ needs, hair or Stylists have changed.
- If you need a mask we will provide one for you.
- NO CUTS ON CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND YOUNGER
- The state will not allow any services done if no masks are not worn if you have not been vaccinated and will not wear a mask in the salon.
- Bombaii does except Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, and Cash. There is a small surcharge on some bank cards. No checks excepted. Touch-less payments are encouraged.
- To cover additional salons costs for Washington’s State required COVID- 19 PROTOCOL/GUIDELINES & PPE NEEDED TO ASSURE CLIENTS AND STYLIST SAFETY. TO AVOID RAISING OUR PRICES at this time there will be a temporary PPE charge of $5 for EACH CLIENT.
Our salon, doors are left open weather permitting and we have beach chairs for staff and clients to seat outside when they can. We also have installed two new HEPA air filtration machines AND TWO MEDICAL GRADE air filtration systems for all of our safety in the salon. The filters are changed on a regular basis . The salon is also air conditioned.
Our employees have no ability to create or negotiate these procedures, Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help Bombaii Cutters play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
We are glad to be re-opening and be able to ease off on many of our restrictions, we appreciate your patience.
We are grateful for your ongoing loyalty and support.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your business!
Customers and staff in accordance with the secretary of health’s order 20.03.2
CLIENTS AND STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION STATUS OR CONTINUE TO WEAR A MASK WHILE VISITING THE SALON.
Fully vaccinated individuals are exempt from the requirement to wear a face covering. A person fully vaccinated against covid 19 two weeks after they have received their second dose in a two-dose series or 2 weeks after a one dose series may choose not to wear MASK IN THE SALON.
ALL VACCINATED STAFF IS NOT CURRENTLY REQUIRED BY THE STATE TO WEAR A MASK. YOUR STYLIST WILL ASK YOU IF YOU WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE IF THEY WEAR MASKS. IT IS WHATEVER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. (Complimentary masks will be provided by the salon for both staff and clients and for children 12 and under too.)
NON VACCINATE CLIENTS WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A WAIVER AND HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE CHECKED.
If you are vaccinated and show proof and are a new client we just need you to fill out a new client form so you can be inputted into our computer system as we did before covid.