Welcome to Bombaii Cutters
Voted Kirkland’s favorite hair salon, Bombaii Cutters features a unique, fun environment, created by master stylists. When you’re looking for the latest trending styles, our team of talented stylists are the ones to trust!
HOW WE’RE RESPONDING TO COVID-19
We care deeply about the safety of our customers, employees, and stylists. Learn more about the steps we’re taking in our salon.
We’re back open for business! After being forced closed since MARCH 16TH by the State of Washington due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re very happy to be able to reopen and see our amazing clients again!
Bombaii Cutters has and continues to be proud of the effort that we take for the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. With the reopening of the salon and the current COVID-19 infection. We take these protocols and procedures very seriously.
Here’s what you may expect:
IF you scheduled an online appointment with us, 72 hours advance notice is needed. We accept walk-ins but you need to call the salon directly when you arrive for availability. All online appointments need to be confirmed by us via phone. If you don’t hear from us, please give us a call back.
Please wait in our beach chairs outside or in your car when you arrive for your appointment. Call us when you arrive, TO CHECK IN ..so we will know you are at the salon and have your cell phone number to call you, when your Stylist is ready for you.
NO MASK NO SERVICE
- you’ll have your temperature checked with a touch less thermometer to make sure you don’t have a fever. You then need to sign a Covid-19 waiver.
- We will have a hand washing station and sanitizer to wash your hands for 20 seconds upon entering. Our hand sanitizing station is in our restroom. TOUCH-LESS SOAP DISPENSER and disposable paper towels are available for use.
- Come alone, only clients are allowed inside of the salon and leave all personal belongings outside., or in your vehicle.
- You need to come in with clean & freshly shampooed hair – we will not be able to use blow dryers at this time. If your service requires drying , we will use a hood or roller dryer to reduce the spread of air born particles. Sorry, no shampoo and blow drying available for clients at this time, but Clients may also be set under the heat lamp to dry their hair, if they wish to do so.
- If a client wishes, they can go home and dry their hair – then they can come back and have other styling services.
- Bombaii offers a week service guarantee, any adjustments needed feel free to call and let us know you need to come back in for a complementary adjustment..
- Your stylist will be wearing a mask throughout your appointment and we ask that you do as well. We can provide one for you if needed.
- NO CUTS ON CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND YOUNGER
- No food or beverage on salon
- When purchasing retail hair products, or picking out a free toy for your child in the toy box, please ask front desk or Stylist to assist you -stand behind chain. The less we touch the greater the prevention.
- Clients with special needs may come with their caretakers but must practice social distancing in the salon and also wear a mask.
- Bombaii does except Goggle Pay , Apple Pay, Visa, Master charge, American Express, Debit , and Cash. There is a small surcharge on some bank cards. No checks excepted. Touch-less payments are encouraged.
- To cover additional salons costs for Washington’s State required COVID- 19 PROTOCOL/GUIDELINES & PPE NEEDED TO ASSURE CLIENTS AND STYLIST SAFETY. WE WILL NOT BE RAISING OUR PRICES…but there will be a temporary PPE charge of $5 for EACH CLIENT.
Our salon, doors are left open weather permitting and we have beach chairs for staff and clients to seat outside when they can. We have also installed two new HEPA air filtration machines for all of our safety in the salon.
Our employees have no ability to create or negotiate these procedures, Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help Bombaii Cutters play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
We are hoping that we’ll be able to ease off these measures soon and we appreciate your patience. We are grateful for your ongoing loyalty and support.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your business!