Welcome to Bombaii Cutters
Voted Kirkland’s favorite hair salon, Bombaii Cutters features a unique, fun environment, created by master stylists. When you’re looking for the latest trending styles, our team of talented stylists is the one to trust!
BOMBAII CUTTERS IS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP – WE CONTINUE TO SERVICE YOU WITH OUR SAME GREAT STAFF, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS.
ONLINE BOOKING IS TEMPORARILY NOT IN USE. PLEASE CALL SALON DIRECTLY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
Our hair salon has been featured in Seattle Weekly and the Kirkland Reporter as one of best, and longest running salons in Kirkland. But don’t just take their word for it, to really understand our unique experience you have to try it for yourself. We offer coupon discounts for first time customers, online appointment scheduling, and walk-ins. Bombaii Cutters is a hair salon experience you don’t want to miss!
We go above and beyond to make sure that all our clients walk out of our hair salon feeling like their best self. Whether you’re looking for a men’s cut, women’s cut, or a specialty stylist cut, we’ll make sure that your best hair cut is the last one you just got! Contact us today about scheduling an appointment, or come in and see us directly!
How We’re Responding to COVID-19
We care deeply about the safety of our customers, employees, and stylists. Learn more about the steps we’re taking in our salon.
We’re back open for business! After being forced closed since MARCH 16TH 2020 by the State of Washington due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re very happy to be able to reopen and see our amazing clients again!
Bombaii Cutters has and continues to be proud of the effort that we take for the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. With the reopening of the salon and the current COVID-19 infection. We take these protocols and procedures very seriously.
Here’s what you may expect: updated MARCH 12,2022
- We are now taking walk-in clients 7 days a week.
- IF you choose to schedule an online appointment with us, 72 hours advance notice is needed. All online appointments need to be confirmed by us via phone. If you don’t hear from us, please give us a callback.
- You are free to wait outside in our beach chairs or inside until your Stylist is ready for you…..Just check-in at the front desk first.
- MASKS are NO LONGER required to be worn for all clients and staff , but our staff and clients are highly encourage to do so still. If you need a mask we will provide on for you free of charge . If your Stylists is not wearing a mask and you would feel more comfortable with your Stylist wearing one….please request her to wear one and one will be provided for her to wear through your entire service.
- We will have a hand washing station and sanitizer to wash your hands in our restroom. TOUCH-LESS SOAP DISPENSER and disposable paper towels are available for use. We also have hand sanitizers at front desk and id one outside on the wall by the door.
- Bombaii offers a week service guarantee, any adjustments needed, feel free to call and let us know you need to come back in for a complimentary adjustment.. It’s been a long time since many have been in, and at times clients’ needs, hair or Stylists have changed. If you need a mask we will provide one for you free of charge..
- Bombaii does accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, and Cash. There is a small surcharge on some bank cards. No checks accepted. Touch-less payments are encouraged.
- To cover additional salon costs for Washington’s State required COVID- 19 PROTOCOL/GUIDELINES & PPE NEEDED TO ASSURE CLIENTS AND STYLIST SAFETY. TO AVOID RAISING OUR PRICES at this time there will be a temporary PPE charge of $5 for EACH CLIENT
- The additional $5.00 PPE charge per client will run through May 31st, 2022 – If this causes any financial hardship to any client we will kindly credit you this charge. It’s been very difficult for small businesses to get back on their feet after being shut down for 3 months. We appreciate all of our clients’ support during this difficult time.
- Our salon doors are left open weather permitting and we have beach chairs for staff and clients to sit outside when they can. We also have installed two new HEPA air filtration machines AND TWO MEDICAL GRADE air filtration systems for all of our safety in the salon. The filters are changed on a regular basis . The salon is also air conditioned.
- Our employees have no ability to create or negotiate these procedures, Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help Bombaii Cutters play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
We are glad to be open and be able to ease off on many of our restrictions, we appreciate your patience.
We are grateful for your ongoing loyalty and support.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your business!
Customers and staff in accordance with the secretary of health’s order 20.03.2
As States safety COVID guidelines change – we will adjust our COVID policies accordingly. Thanks for your support through all these changes & these uncertain and difficult times.
If you’re a new client, all we ask is that you fill out a new client form so we can enter you into our computer system like we did before the pandemic.