Welcome to Bombaii Cutters
Voted Kirkland’s favorite hair salon, Bombaii Cutters features a unique, fun environment, created by master stylists. When you’re looking for the latest trending styles, our team of talented stylists are the ones to trust!
We are back to doing all of our services here at Bombaii including shampooing and blow drying!
HOW WE’RE RESPONDING TO COVID-19
We care deeply about the safety of our customers, employees, and stylists. Learn more about the steps we’re taking in our salon.
We’re back open for business! After being forced closed since MARCH 16TH by the State of Washington due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re very happy to be able to reopen and see our amazing clients again!
Bombaii Cutters has and continues to be proud of the effort that we take for the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. With the reopening of the salon and the current COVID-19 infection. We take these protocols and procedures very seriously.
Here’s what you may expect: updated August 23, 2021
We are now taking walk-in clients 7 days a week.
IF you choose to schedule an online appointment with us, 72 hours advance notice is needed. All online appointments need to be confirmed by us via phone. If you don’t hear from us, please give us a callback.
You are free to wait outside in our beach chairs or inside until your Stylist is ready for you…..Just check-in at the front desk first.
MASKS are required to be worn for all clients and staff!
- We will have a handwashing station and sanitizer to wash your hands in our restroom. TOUCH-LESS SOAP DISPENSER and disposable paper towels are available for use. We also have hand sanitizers at every station inside of the salon and one outside on the wall by the door.
- Bombaii offers a week service guarantee, any adjustments needed, feel free to call and let us know you need to come back in for a complimentary adjustment.. It’s been a long time since many have been in, and at times clients’ needs, hair or Stylists have changed.
- If you need a mask we will provide one for you.
- NO CUTS ON CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND YOUNGER
- The state will not allow any services done if no masks are worn
- Bombaii does accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, and Cash. There is a small surcharge on some bank cards. No checks accepted. Touch-less payments are encouraged.
- To cover additional salon costs for Washington’s State required COVID- 19 PROTOCOL/GUIDELINES & PPE NEEDED TO ASSURE CLIENTS AND STYLIST SAFETY. TO AVOID RAISING OUR PRICES at this time there will be a temporary PPE charge of $5 for EACH CLIENT.
Our salon doors are left open weather permitting and we have beach chairs for staff and clients to sit outside when they can. We also have installed two new HEPA air filtration machines AND TWO MEDICAL GRADE air filtration systems for all of our safety in the salon. The filters are changed on a regular basis . The salon is also air conditioned.
Our employees have no ability to create or negotiate these procedures, Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help Bombaii Cutters play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
We are glad to be re-opening and be able to ease off on many of our restrictions, we appreciate your patience.
We are grateful for your ongoing loyalty and support.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your business!
Customers and staff in accordance with the secretary of health’s order 20.03.2
AS OF AUGUST 23RD, STATE REQUIRES ALL CLIENTS AND STAFF TO WEAR A MASK – CHILDREN UNDER 2 WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE SALON FOR SAFETY REASONS. Children UNDER 5 MUST WEAR A MASK UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION. AT ALL TIMES – If you do not have a mask we will provide one for you. As state safety COVID guidelines change – we will adjust our COVID policies accordingly. Thanks for your support through all these changes & these uncertain and difficult times.
If you’re a new client, all we ask is that you fill out a new client form so we can enter you into our computer system like we did before the pandemic.